Wednesday, February 13, 2008

And here we meet our heroes...


Greetings, one and all! Welcome to Makin' Ham and Eggs! I suppose a proper first post from me, the artist half of our team, would be to show you our two heroes:






Inspector Serrano Ham, and his plucky sidekick, Eggs Benedict

So I suppose a little of how this all started is in order! Stephen and I had been diligently at work on our other project, Jesus Hates Zombies/Lincoln Hates Werewolves, and I was wrapping up work on Venture Bros Season 3 while trying to figure out what job I could get between seasons. Jokingly, whilst talking with Mr. Lindsay one day, I said that I might pursue a spy or detective career, and that perhaps Boars Head brand would hire me to look after their competition and make sure they stay ahead of the game. In this silly fantasy I decided I would take up the moniker of Inspector Ham (The Serrano was later added by Stephen) and the idea for our new project was planted!

the original 'concept' quickie for Inspector Ham based off the name


Soon Stephen suggested a sidekick, an idea I had originally opposed, but when Stephen said the sidekick would be a little chick named Eggs, I simply could NOT resist! Thus the team was born!!

The first quickie of Ham and Eggs


Since it's inception, we've been working and developing on Ham and Eggs with 100% cooperation and team approval on all we do! It's been a great ride so far and I hope you continue to join us on The Slightly Askew Adventures of Inspector Ham and Eggs!

No comments: